Wednesday, October 26, 2011

God's promise of forgiveness


 “I, even I, am he that blotteth out thy transgressions for mine own sake, and will not remember thy sins” (Isaiah 43:25).
God’s memory is short when we ask for His forgiveness and repent of our sins. He promises to obliterate the very recollection of them from His mind when we turn to Him.

Thank you blessed God for your comforting words n promises to love me when I turn back from my sins. I praise You n worship You coz onli You can forgive my sins, have mercy on me n bless me ... Thank you Lord for Your mercy n kindness that surrounds me at all times. I earnestly pray to you to strengthen me to forgive those who sin against me, hurt me or don't talk to me... Thank you. In Jesus' name i pray .. Amen 

No comments:

Post a Comment